VICE PRESIDENT HUMAN RESOURCES
GENERAL MANAGER – CAMPUS ICE CENTRE, CAMPUS FIELD HOUSE & VASO’S FIELD
Tim has over 19 years experience in recreation facilities operations and management. He joined the Nustadia Recreation Inc. (NRI) team in 2002 for the opening of the Superior Propane Centre in Moncton, NB.
Before being promoted to his current position as Vice President Human Resources / General Manager, Tim’s corporate role has been Human Resources and is currently working on getting his CHRP Designation. Tim worked as a Food & Beverage Manager, Operations Manager and then General Manager within NRI. Tim’s role provides assistance to the CFO’s team by advising in the administration functions such as Human Resources, Insurance, and Risk Management. Tim’s strong background in food & beverage as well as operations has made him integral part of NRI’s management team.
PROJECT SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE
- Superior Propane Centre, Moncton, NB
- Libro Credit Union Complex, Amherstburg, ON
- Campus Fieldhouse & Vaso’s Field, Durham College / Ontario Tech University, Oshawa, ON
- Campus Ice Centre, Durham College / Ontario Tech University, Oshawa, ON
- LCI Sports Complex, Toronto, ON
- Mohawk 4Ice Centre, Hamilton, ON