Want to join our team? Check out the listing below of current Career Opportunities with Nustadia.
General Manager Sicamous & District Recreation Centre
The Columbia Shuswap Regional District (CSRD) has hired NRI to provide facility management services for the Sicamous and District Recreation Centre facility. NRI is looking for a motivated team builder with a proven recreational facility management background. This individual is experienced in communicating with multiple stakeholders, enthusiastic and able to represent NRI with professionalism and with a community focus.
The General Manager is responsible for:
▪ Day to day administration, operations and management of the facility.
▪ Customer Service with a Community Access Plan
▪ Co-ordinating, negotiating and implementing third-party services and supplier contracts, sales and marketing initiatives, including facility promotion, advertising and sponsorship sales.
▪ Facility programming development in conjunction with CSRD senior management and stakeholders.
▪ Leadership & Planning to include annual capital and operation budget preparation.
▪ Preparation of monthly operations reports.
▪ Staff training and supervision within a unionized environment.
▪ Relationship management with all stakeholders including the municipality, tenants, subsidized and non-subsidized facility users, and the public with respect to operational issues; and
▪ Other duties and activities required to meet the responsibilities of the facility operations.
Minimum job requirements: 5 years’ experience in Ice Arena Management and/or Degree in Business Administration/and or Sports & Recreation Management.
Forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: May 14, 2021
Salary: A competitive salary and compensation package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Only those applicants who are to be interviewed will be contacted.