Want to join our team? Check out the listings below of current Career Opportunities with Nustadia.
Crosslink County Sportsplex, County of Grande Prairie, AB
The County of Grande Prairie hired NRI to provide facility management services for the Crosslink County Sportsplex. NRI is looking for a motivated team builder with a proven recreational facility management background. This individual is experienced in communicating with multiple stakeholders, is enthusiastic and able to represent NRI with professionalism and with a community focus.
The General Manager is responsible for:
- Day to day administration, operations and management of the facility which includes a food and beverage operation.
- Co-ordinating, negotiating and implementing third-party services and supplier contracts, sales and marketing initiatives, including facility promotion, advertising and sponsorship sales.
- Facility programming development in conjunction with other senior management and stakeholders.
- Providing a focus on revenue generation and expense control while at the same time providing a high-quality experience for all users of the facility.
- Annual capital and operating budget preparation.
- Preparation of monthly operations reports.
- Staff training and supervision within a unionized environment.
- Relationship management with all stakeholders including the County, tenants, facility users, and the general public.
- Other duties and activities required to meet the responsibilities of the facility operations.
5 years’ experience in Ice Arena Management and/or Degree in Business Administration/and or Sports & Recreation Management.
Forward resumes to:
Robert Hendry, CFO / Vice President Western Canada
Closing date: July 23, 2021
Merlis Belsher Place, USask, Saskatoon, SK
Facility Scheduling Coordinator
Nustadia Recreation Inc. is proud to be the operating partner of Merlis Belsher Place, a cutting-edge recreational facility on the University of Saskatchewan campus in Saskatoon, SK. It provides a spectator rink size 200′ x 90′, and a 2nd NHL-size ice surface, 200′ x 85′. It also houses the 2 official NBA-size Ron and Jane Graham Gymnasiums as well las the Ron and Jane Graham Spots Science and Health Center.
The recreational facility is the new home of the University of Saskatchewan Huskie hockey, basketball and campus recreation leagues as well as the Midget AAA Contacts and Midget AAA Stars of the Saskatoon Minor Hockey Association. The new facility is spacious and designed to provide excellent user and spectator experiences.
The Facility Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for:
- Booking and scheduling of arena ice surfaces, courts and meeting rooms using ActiveNet software
- In conjunction with the General Manager liaise with customers including University users, minor hockey groups and individual community users
- Booking ice will consist of completion of contract, assisting with facility lease agreements, invoicing, and processing payments.
- Assisting in planning of events and tournaments
- Maintenance and upkeep of the facility website, phone system and social media platforms
- Uploading change room allocation boards and providing operations staff with daily schedules
- Clerical duties including typing, filing and answering phones
- Assist with month end float counts
- Other duties as assigned.
- College Diploma- 2 years or equivalent
Technical knowledge / experience:
- ActiveNet Software or similar
- Microsoft Office
- Social Media/Website skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Financial and or accounting knowledge
- Interpersonal skills-Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Written Communication-Writing clearly, succinctly and understandably
- Goal Oriented- energetically focusing on efforts aimed at meeting a goal, mission or objective
- Flexibility-Agility in adapting to change
- Decision Making-Utilizing effective processes to make decisions
Forward resumes to:
Tanya Yano, General Manager
2010 College Drive
Saskatoon, SK S7N 2W4
Closing date: July 2, 2021
Start Date: August 2, 2021